Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you stopped by to see what these Musings are all about. Since they're straight off the top of my head, I haven't exactly figured it out myself! We all muddle through each day and, hopefully, we find something to rejoice in as we choose, sort, piece and quilt our beautiful stashes of fabric.
Please visit my website: http://www.judithheyward.com/ to learn more about my quilts. Or contact me at judyheyward@gmail.com if you have any questions or comments. Thanks.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Time To Set The Table


I have finally finished a pattern that I've been working on for several months. I came up with the concept for the pattern a while back but put it aside when we decided to move back to Charleston. I call it Flora Bella and it is fat quarter friendly. I will get a better picture soon as you can't see the red appliqued circles that are on each end of the table runner. And the finishing on the placements and table runner is a little different from the usual binding method. Because of the curved ends I decided to go with the "pillow cover" method and I think it works quite well.
As soon as I get the patterns actually printed out and assembled, I'll be putting it on my website for sale.
I hope you like it!

2 comments:

Corky said...

Very cool Judy.

Judy Heyward said...

Thanks, Corky. I enjoyed talking with you today.