Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you stopped by to see what these Musings are all about. Since they're straight off the top of my head, I haven't exactly figured it out myself! We all muddle through each day and, hopefully, we find something to rejoice in as we choose, sort, piece and quilt our beautiful stashes of fabric.
Please visit my website: http://www.judithheyward.com/ to learn more about my quilts. Or contact me at judyheyward@gmail.com if you have any questions or comments. Thanks.

Friday, May 16, 2008

My Baby's Back Home!



After a year of being on the road, my Charleston Beckonings is back home with me. It was a finalist in the $100,00 Quilt Challenge--which was a great experience. However, at Guild a month or so ago, someone mentioned to me that the the magazine that sponsored the challenge had suspended its operation--and I began to worry since I didn't have my quilt back. I contacted a former editor and she gave me a couple of email addresses and I finally made some contact and was told it would come back after the show in New Hampshire. Well, that was about a month ago and, again, I began to worry. But, oh me of little faith, it was at my doorstep yesterday--and all is right with the world!

1 comment:

Corky said...

Glad your quilt is home safe and sound. Must have been a bit of a scare at first.