Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you stopped by to see what these Musings are all about. Since they're straight off the top of my head, I haven't exactly figured it out myself! We all muddle through each day and, hopefully, we find something to rejoice in as we choose, sort, piece and quilt our beautiful stashes of fabric.
Please visit my website: http://www.judithheyward.com/ to learn more about my quilts. Or contact me at judyheyward@gmail.com if you have any questions or comments. Thanks.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Last Addition


Well, here is the last addition to my block celebrating the 75th anniversary of the Blue Ridge Parkway. And now I have to figure out just how much blanket stitching, invisible thread stitching and thread painting I should do. It's been really fun for me once I figured out exactly what I wanted to include and where I would place the various elements. I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished quilt and how all of our separate blocks have come together to make the whole.

4 comments:

Marilyn Wall said...

Judy, it's incredible, you are a fast worker. Can't believe you've done all that since we met last month.

Judy Heyward said...

Thanks, Marilyn. You know, once you all helped me think about size and perspective it sort of just came together. Now I can begin to think about wood!

Corky said...

It's wonderful Judy!

Jeanne said...

Wow, that is wonderful Judy, a bit out of your box as well. congrats I love it.