Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you stopped by to see what these Musings are all about. Since they're straight off the top of my head, I haven't exactly figured it out myself! We all muddle through each day and, hopefully, we find something to rejoice in as we choose, sort, piece and quilt our beautiful stashes of fabric.
Please visit my website: http://www.judithheyward.com/ to learn more about my quilts. Or contact me at judyheyward@gmail.com if you have any questions or comments. Thanks.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Rose-Colored Glasses

I got up early yesterday morning and went about doing the things I needed to do before we left town for Thanksgiving. As I passed by the window in the dining room, I felt an unusual light.  I looked up and saw this beautiful sky.  But the really unusual thing was the rosey glow that was all around.  It was the softest, most gentle feeling.  I raced for my camera to capture as much of it while I could.  And then I went outside and the entire 360 degrees of the sky was Carolina blue and rose.  I have never experienced such a thing before and it a moment of bliss.  (Of course, maybe if I got up earlier more often I would perhaps have more moments of bliss!). Anyway, I am grateful for this particular moment.
And I'm also glad that my nephew helped me to figure out how to post this from my iPad--which was not the easiest thing in the world.  One more step in my journey to computer savvy.  But how come they keep moving the goal post?

2 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

I use blog press on my iPad for blog posting. A free app.

Frog Quilter said...

I use blog press on my iPad for blog posting. A free app.