Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you stopped by to see what these Musings are all about. Since they're straight off the top of my head, I haven't exactly figured it out myself! We all muddle through each day and, hopefully, we find something to rejoice in as we choose, sort, piece and quilt our beautiful stashes of fabric.
Please visit my website: http://www.judithheyward.com/ to learn more about my quilts. Or contact me at judyheyward@gmail.com if you have any questions or comments. Thanks.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Trying Something New

I've been playing around with a new posting "do-hicky" this evening and I hope it works. This is a small slide show of the creation process for my newly finished "Whither Goest Thou." I hope you like it.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

wow, Judy that is a really cool slide show. where did you learn how to do that. I love it. Really enjoyed the meeting today and your demo was great.

Judy Heyward said...

Thanks, Jeanne. I had a good time today and everyone asked great questions and made good contributions to the conversation. AS for the slide show, I saw it done on someone else's site and decided to try it out. It's always fun to learn something new on the computer--I didn't have to use a screwdriver or anything to make it work!