Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you stopped by to see what these Musings are all about. Since they're straight off the top of my head, I haven't exactly figured it out myself! We all muddle through each day and, hopefully, we find something to rejoice in as we choose, sort, piece and quilt our beautiful stashes of fabric.
Please visit my website: http://www.judithheyward.com/ to learn more about my quilts. Or contact me at judyheyward@gmail.com if you have any questions or comments. Thanks.

Monday, March 31, 2008

It's Ready to Quilt

Well, I finished the "Ladies" quilt hanging top this afternoon--did all of the blanket stitching. And now it's ready to pin--but that won't happen until AFTER Dancing With The Stars tonight (one does have to keep one's priorities in proper order). Of course, NOW I have to figure out how I want to quilt it.
Just another quick note--for those of you who are on Vitorin for high cholesterol, be sure to check with your physician. As you may already know, studies have shown that it most likely is not effective in removing plaque. I called my doctor today and she is requiring all of her patients to come in for consulation in deciding which medication to try next.

2 comments:

KK said...

Judy - what size is this one? Pictures can be so deceiving - I thought your Swamp Hibiscus was wall hanging size and got a major shock when I saw it at the judging. You are calling this a wall hanging but big?? small??
I love it and can't wait to see it quilted.

Judy Heyward said...

Sorry--I forgot, Karen. It's about 41" x 37". I've started quilting it now--I like what I've done but am having some tension problems with 12 wt. Sulky Blendable--sooo...the back may not look so hot. I'm trying to figure it out though. Any suggestions?