Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you stopped by to see what these Musings are all about. Since they're straight off the top of my head, I haven't exactly figured it out myself! We all muddle through each day and, hopefully, we find something to rejoice in as we choose, sort, piece and quilt our beautiful stashes of fabric.
Please visit my website: http://www.judithheyward.com/ to learn more about my quilts. Or contact me at judyheyward@gmail.com if you have any questions or comments. Thanks.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Just A Quick One

I have built a small website with Homestead. The address is: www.judithheyward.com. If you would try to access it and let me know if you find it, I would appreciate it. I can't access it on my computer and the company says that it's there. So, I need to know. Thanks. By the way, if you can access it, I hope you enjoy it!

6 comments:

Pam said...

It's there. Great job. Again congratulations on Best of Show.

Judy Heyward said...

Thanks for letting me know. And thanks!

Carolinian in Texas said...

I got it here in the great state of Texas. It looks great. I will have to convince my guild that we need a speaker from South Carolina...lol. Great job!

Judy Heyward said...

Thanks for your imput. I'm still working on it but have been learning that the Homestead Site people are great to work with and answer questions. I can now access it from my computer!

KK said...

It's there and looks great! I'm going to blog about it on my blog!

Judy Heyward said...

Thanks, Karen. Hope you're back to full throttle after the show.