Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you stopped by to see what these Musings are all about. Since they're straight off the top of my head, I haven't exactly figured it out myself! We all muddle through each day and, hopefully, we find something to rejoice in as we choose, sort, piece and quilt our beautiful stashes of fabric.
Please visit my website: http://www.judithheyward.com/ to learn more about my quilts. Or contact me at judyheyward@gmail.com if you have any questions or comments. Thanks.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Just A Little Update


Just thought I'd post the next step of my Hydrangea quilt. I chucked the second background and am now on the third--which I think will be a keeper. And now I'm dithering about borders--a decision that I'll have to make pretty soon as parts of the hydrangea(s) will flow into them. Since I'll be having company for the next few days, I'll have some time to think about it.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Love the hydrangea background, the muted colors in the fabric really do the trick. Looking forward to seeing the finished piece.

Corky said...

The green looks great. I'll be watching for more progress photos!

Judy Heyward said...

Thanks Maureen. I'm having fun. And Corky, I appreciate the encouragement from you, too. I hope you both have a great 4th. (We celebrated by going to Carvel!)